How is a fire damaged cleaned?
The restoration of a home starts first with an assessment of the damage. We work closely with your insurance company and the adjuster to write up a scope of work that will restore you home to its previous condition. Once the scope of work is accepted we can start the cleaning and restoration of your home.
- Remove all burned and charred areas
- Clean removable items such as clothes and furniture
- Clean your house from celling to floors
- Deodorize to remove any lingering smoke smell
- Rebuild any portions of the home where it’s needed
Your home can look “Like it never even happened.” Call us today!